The concluding element of all successful airport redevelopment activity is a properly structured and robust operational readiness program. It provides the link between the construction and start-up of a successful operation.
L&B recognizes that success is not just to have technically complete facilities but to ensure operational capability of the airport redevelopment activity.
Activation Planning focuses on four main elements:
Developed through experience, L&B’s Activation Planning approach is unique in its methodology to assure that the conclusion of construction meets the aim of achieving operational excellence.
Activation Planning Services
- Design Review for Operational Readiness Assurance
- Operational Readiness & Airport Transfer Planning
- Client Assurance of Operational Readiness & Airport Transfer Delivery
- Airport or Facility Concepts of Operation
- Standard & Contingency Operational Procedures
- Airport or Facility Familiarization, Induction & Training Programs
- Optimization of Airport or Facility Wayfinding
- Airport or Facility Integrated Operational Trials
- Transition Planning & Facility Opening Scenarios
- Airport or Facility Post Opening Operational Optimization