Senior Proposal and Document Coordinator – Cincinnati
Our mission is to enhance the world by bringing passion and creativity to solve the most complex global aviation challenges. Our integrated services span master planning and strategy, airfield and airspace, terminal planning and design, environment, financial/business planning, ground transportation, commercial development, and activation planning service.
Leads and supports the proposal team including the creation, organization, development and production of proposals and other formally requested customer and/or market-initiated information/material to professionally position Landrum & Brown within the aviation industry.
- Leads the L&B Americas proposal team on complex SOQs and proposal projects
- Work products include RFP/RFQ responses, presentation and interview materials, resumes, project profiles, and technical reports
- Copyedits, proofreads, and reviews documents, proposals, and other materials
- Works efficiently and with minimum supervision to set and meet deadlines of projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Presents ideas to PM’s for new, creative and pertinent ideas for work products, proposals, and presentations
- Produces, packages, and sets delivery for work products including printing, binding, and shipping
- Communicates effectively with all levels of staff within the company
- Provides QA/QC on proposals and documents (both written and graphic-related)
- Supports other marketing needs as required
- Eight (8) years related experience preparing proposals and marketing material
- Experience reading and analyzing RFPs and RFQs
- Proficient with computers and software applications, including MS Office (Word expertise especially required), Adobe InDesign and Illustrator (Creative Cloud version)
- Page layout with graphics ability
- Possess exceptional organization, grammar, proofreading and spelling abilities
- Professional writing experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments with critical deadlines
Takes on average less than 2 business-related trips annually
Landrum & Brown’s Benefits
Landrum & Brown is proud to offer outstanding benefits to all employees, including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid-Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Medical / Voluntary Dental / Voluntary Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Group Term Life, Insurance, and AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and dependents
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Smart Commuter Savings Plan
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week. Hours are somewhat flexible, and late evenings may be required.