Master Planning Analyst – Cincinnati
Our mission is to enhance the world by bringing passion and creativity to solve the most complex global aviation challenges.
Our integrated services span master planning & strategy, airfield & airspace, terminal planning & design, environment, business & finance, ground transportation, commercial development, and activation planning services.
In an industry as international and dynamic as aviation, we believe it is important to offer strong local and regional presence through our global network of offices, as well as the benefits of truly international experience. We are proud to say that we have worked on projects across all seven continents including most of the largest airports in the world.
About the Master Planning Team
L&B is the most experienced aviation planning firm in the industry, with nearly seventy years of experience ranging from the comprehensive challenges of green field development, to addressing the growth of global mega-hubs, and positioning small and mid-size airports for the future.
Our primary master planning focus is to ensure that the airport is positioned operationally and, from a safety perspective, to meet the growth that our detailed forecasting methodology indicates. We integrate top-down, bottom-up analyses to build pragmatic (not theoretical) scenarios for future planning.
Our models address and incorporate global, regional, and airport-specific issues that have the potential to impact long-term planning requirements, in the air, on the ground and in the Terminal and support facilities.
This produces physical planning solutions that are operationally on-target, customer-friendly, and fiscally responsible.
Provide support to project managers and/or project coordinators to fulfill client needs regarding Facilities and Operations. Assure accuracy in data used for client reports and products. Present data clearly via graphical or textual tools depending on intended audience. Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Completes project-related tasks as assigned by project manager/coordinator (e.g., software programming, data collection, data analysis, data presentation, report writing, CAD and graphics preparation, etc.)
- Develops technical skills related to the Facilities and Operations practice (e.g., programming languages, software knowledge, etc.)
- Maintains good communication with project team and colleagues from other practices
- Researches current airport industry trends affecting Facilities and Operations
- Communicates with clients and/or sub-consultants when appropriate
- Maintains project documentation and filing as indicated by Project Manager
- Assists in training client personnel in the use of software developed by Landrum & Brown when appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May spend up to 10% of time on business-related travel annually, as required by project assignments
Landrum & Brown’s Benefits
Landrum & Brown is proud to offer outstanding benefits to all employees, including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid-Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Medical / Voluntary Dental / Voluntary Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Group Term Life, Insurance, and AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and dependents
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Smart Commuter Savings Plan
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week. Hours are somewhat flexible, and some late evenings may be required.