Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis – Cincinnati, OH
Our mission is to enhance the world by bringing passion and creativity to solve the most complex global aviation challenges. Our integrated services span master planning and strategy, airfield and airspace, terminal planning and design, environmental, business and finance, ground transportation, commercial development, and activation planning services.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis position is responsible for business forecasting and analysis. This position will work with Accounting and Business leaders to develop forecasts and monitor actual results at a high level as well as perform additional analysis of financial profitability of projects, service lines and/or regions. This position reports to the VP, Accounting & Finance and does not currently have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
Internal Management Reporting (Monthly)
- Preparation and review of financial statements, by geography and service line
- Create and manage financial dashboards/ KPIs
- Review and analysis of individual project performance
Develop, Analyze and Maintain Budgets
- Pro-forma analysis by entity, geography, service line
- Develop allocation of cost model for corporate expenses on a global basis
- Develop guidelines and procedures for operating expenditures; such as IT, real estate leases
Pro Forma Analysis
- Invoice and cash flow forecasting
- Development and implement bottom-up budgeting and monitoring of budget to actual
Profitability Analysis and Rate-making
- Contract and proposal rate review and recommendation
- Profitability; rate; project mix analysis
- Ad-hoc financial analysis to support geographic and entity expansion
- Finance or Accounting Degree
- CPA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance or related role with increasing responsibility
- Architecture, Engineering or Construction background required
- Ability to work in sequel database environment; advanced excel skills
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Team oriented; ability to supervise and lead staff
- Ability to communicate and present to executives across multiple cultures and time zones
- Service oriented; ability to deliver against deadlines
Up to 10% travel may be required.
Landrum & Brown’s Benefits
Landrum & Brown is proud to offer outstanding benefits to all employees, including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid-Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Medical / Voluntary Dental / Voluntary Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Group Term Life, Insurance, and AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for employee and dependents
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Smart Commuter Savings Plan
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week. Hours are somewhat flexible, and late evenings may be required.