Facilities & Operations Intern – Cincinnati, Summer 2020
Our mission is to enhance the world by bringing passion and creativity to solve the most complex global aviation challenges. Our integrated services span master planning and strategy, airfield and airspace, terminal planning and design, environment, financial/business planning, ground transportation, commercial development, and activation planning service.
Provide support to project managers and/or project coordinators to fulfill client needs. Assure accuracy in data used for client reports and products. Present data clearly via graphical or textual tools depending on intended audience. Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Completes project-related tasks as assigned by project manager/coordinator (e.g., software programming, data collection, data analysis, data presentation, report writing, CAD and graphics preparation, etc.)
- Develops technical skills (e.g., programming languages, software knowledge, etc.)
- Maintains good communication with project team and colleagues from other practices
- Researches current airport industry trends
- Communicates with clients and/or sub-consultants when appropriate
- Maintains project documentation and filing as indicated by Project Manager
- Assists in training client personnel in the use of software developed by Landrum & Brown when appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture, engineering, planning, aviation, business, mathematics, geography, operations research, or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical skills in any of the following: data analysis, simulation modeling, AutoCAD, and/or GIS
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word