Airport Planner – Shanghai
Founded in 1949, today L&B stands as a global firm that has specialized in aviation planning and development for close to 70 years. L&B works closely with airports, airlines, ATMB, aviation authorities, and customers in all areas of aviation, and firmly extends our visions in shaping and developing global aviation industry.
Our mission is to provide our clients with an unmatched level of service and advice across the full range of aviation planning and development disciplines. Our integrated services span master planning and strategic planning, airfield and airspace, terminal planning and design, environment assessment, financial/business planning, ground transportation, cargo planning, commercial development and activation planning services.
L&B is the most experienced aviation planning firm in the industry, with tremendous experienced experts. Our represented and successful projects ranging from the top 50 busiest airports in the United States, to large hub and international gateway airports in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe. Major international representative airports include: Chicago airports (ORD and MDW), New York airports (JFK, LGA, EWR), Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Denver International Airport (DEN), Dubai International Airports (DXB & AMI) and Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), London International Airport (LHR), Sydney (SYD) and Melbourne Airport (MEL), Inchon International Airport (ICN) and Hong Kong International Airport (HKG).
In 2000, Landrum & Brown Worldwide Services (LBWS) was established to support service and development needs from our international customers. In order to serve our valued clients and demonstrate our leading edge aviation planning services to Chinese and Asia-Pacific region, in 2005, L&B Transportation Technology Consultancy Shanghai (LBTTC) was established. Today LBTTC has been providing leading aviation planning services to domestic gateway hub airports such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Hangzhou, Xiamen, Qingdao, Kunming, Zhengzhou etc.
The Airport Planner should have the following requirements:
1. Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or above is preferred.
2. Major: Transportation Engineering, Urban Planning, Architecture or other relevant major
3. Experience: relevant working experience is preferred
4. Conducting design scheme, prepare reports and presentation materials by proficiently using CAD, Photoshop and MS-Office.
5. Essential Functions: Develop airport planning design scheme.
6. Location: Shanghai (negotiable communication for relocation), be able to work on a certain frequency business-related travels.
7. Qualified candidates should submit resume in both Chinese and English (include a recent photo in 1 inch) and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org